Careers | Jobs
At Ongresso we are always happy to get to know talented people interested in working with us. If you are one of them, tell us a bit about yourself, why you would like to work for Ongresso and how you think you would add value to our team.
Please send us your resume and describe your suitability and motivation for this position.
Our current job offers
Digital Marketing Manager
Ongresso Colombia is a multinational company with Swiss origins and presence in Medellin, Bogota and Lima. We are growing constantly and we are looking to hire a dynamic, proactive and inquisitive mind to perform as Digital Marketing Manager.
For us, the most important quality is your attitude, so if you believe that you have the required skills, please send us your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical school: marketing, advertising, communication or related.
- Google Analytics
- Social media
- Google ads
- Office suite
- Video Editing
- Graphic knowledge
- Elaboration of market studies
- Production of digital marketing reports
- Social network management
At least one year
$1,500,000 with performance bonuses
Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm (flexible hours)
At least English B2 level, Any other language is appreciated
Project Manager Peru
In this interesting position, you will be responsible for ensuring that our demanding customers from abroad feel well looked after and receive quick and precise answers to questions about “Doing Business” in Peru. In order to ensure the business success of our customers, you know the mentality of the Latin American and Western culture, know how to assess the information realistically, how to organize yourself independently, how to carry out clarifications quickly and persistently and lead our customers proactively and with good intuition, so that they always feel in good hands.
- Experience in customer care and project management
- Fluent language skills (written and oral) in English and Spanish, German desired
- Interest in business and legal issues in an international context
- Completed training: Bachelor’s or technical university (preferably business administration, international relations and trade, commercial training)
- Quick comprehension as well as independent, careful and disciplined way of working
- High flexibility and willingness to move mainly in Lima
- Reliability to also perform recurring activities with high precision
- Many years of life experience in Europe and Latin America desired
- Clarification and answering of business and legal issues, questions and market data
- Planning and implementation of customer projects related to market entry and management in Peru
- Coordination with suppliers and quality control
- Preparing and writing reports and articles
That’s what we’re offering:
- Start of employment immediately for 6 months, subsequent extension possible
- Exciting entry function to work
- independently on comprehensive tasks in an international context
- Home Office
- Young company with growth ambitions in Peru and the region
- Connection to international working groups
Interested applicants send their CV, a short letter of motivation and salary expectations to email@example.com (application documents can be written in German or English). We are looking forward to your application!
Latin America is our passion. We believe in its enormous potential, regardless of any difficulties. To be successful in Latin America, you need a lot of patience. We do. We develop market entry strategies for our customers, implement them and take care of day-to-day business in Latin America.
We offer a comprehensive service package with personal service and want to set standards in Latin America as a service provider for foreign companies and investors. We are an international, multilingual team with interdisciplinary knowledge. Our diversity unites us to form an innovative and strong team that always achieves the best results for our clients.