At Ongresso, we believe in the huge untapped potential of Latin America and its people. We have made it our mission to unlock this potential by making it easier for international companies to invest, conduct successful business and create jobs in Latin America.
We are an international team of interdisciplinary experts that offer consulting and outsourcing services to help our clients accelerate their market access and expansion in the region. Our clients are large and mid-sized companies from North America and Europe that rely on us as their partner of trust to achieve their growth target in Latin America.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Country Coordinator for our office in Mexico.
To join our team. This is a full-time, Mexico based, remote position. The successful candidate must be passionate about Latin America and believe in its huge potential, he/she will support our operations in Mexico, direct and organize the business activities of the company, applying the strategic directions aligned to corporate objectives.
- Owning country P&L, according to annual plan.
- Execute strategy defined for Mexico, implementing new offer and products.
- Guarantee the quality and timeliness of the information delivered to clients, ensuring the best service and delivering value added.
- Preparation of Budget, follow-up and reviews of objectives.
- Keeping the central office and clients updated on regulatory and internal operational developments.
- Ensure positive organizational climate.
- Lead business and operations to continually identify Business Process Improvement.
- Assume the legal representation of the companies constituted for the clients. Represent the company before Clients, Suppliers, Government or any 3rd party.
- Register and track processes in the notary, SAT, Secretary of Economy, IMSS, RPPC, banks, etc.
- Onboard clients according to the contracted service.
- Close deals and partnerships that accelerate our growth in the Mexican market.
- Assist in establishing and ensuring the company culture is focused on customer service, responsiveness, and team building.
- Professional in Law, Accounting, Business Administration, Commercial Engineering, Economics, or related careers.
- Knowledge of Mexican regulations on tax, commercial and labor matters.
- Advanced level of English. Communication skills (written & spoken).
- Business vision and ability to develop business strategies.
- Business skills, proactive profile, and ability to develop relationships and negotiation with a strong orientation to meet objectives.
- Experience in commercial procedures (company incorporation, taxes, declarations) before public entities.
- Experience managing global and local clients.
- Proficient with MS Office package, Google Suite (Docs, Gmail, Sheets, Meet, etc), PDF editing programs.
- Develop and maintain the main indicators of the position
- Continued growth of Revenue & EBITDA
- Strong employee satisfaction
- High level of client satisfaction
- Continuously improving data quality
What we offer:
- The opportunity to take ownership and create real impact in Latin America
- Be part of a passionate and diverse team with lean structures and big ambitions
- A corporate culture with a human touch where mutual trust and support are paramount.
- Home-office / remote working flexibility
- Career development and training plan from the start
- Regular team offsite reunions
- Profit share model for all employees
- Attractive sales bonus arrangement
Do you share our belief in the huge potential of Latin America? Do you want to create a real impact that unlocks opportunities for more people in the region? Then send your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Mexico Country Coordinator” until March 31st.